VR Architects - Design, Create and Implement a Virtual Reality World
(May 9 - June 13 Every Wednesday 4-5:30pm)
Virtual reality is one of the fastest growing fields of technology and is changing the way that we experience the world. In this course students will have the opportunity to design, model and build their own 3D environment and bring it into a VR world. By the end of the class students have a final project they can demo to friends and family!
Our classes combine an element of education and fun. Each class consists of 1 hour of learning and ½ hour of VR play after.
- Learn how to design an environment
- Learn to 3-d model with TinkerCad
- Learn to bring models into a game engine
- Work as a team and individually to create one cohesive world in virtual reality
- Testing and refining the design
- Thinking in a 3-D space, the x,y,z axis
- Learn TinkerCard
- Environmental design, sketching, thematic designing
- Rapid prototyping, physical models
- Level building in a game engine
- Testing your creations